Animo Locke Charter High School #3 (Closed 2012)
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-11|
|Total Students||435 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2011-2012 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||24:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Animo Locke Charter High School #3 is Alain Leroy Locke College Preparatory Academy (0.1 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Alliance Jack H. Skirball Middle School (0.4 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Alliance Jack H. Skirball Middle School (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Alain Leroy Locke College Preparatory Academy Grades: 9-12 | 1684 students
325 E. 111th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
(323)420-2100 0.1 9-12 1684
- Los Angeles Alliance Jack H. Skirball Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 444 students
603 E. 115th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(323)905-1377 0.4 6-8 444
- Los Angeles One Hundred Ninth Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 478 students
10915 S. Mckinley Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90059
(323)756-9206 0.4 K-5 478
- Los Angeles One Hundred Seventh Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 922 students
147 E. 107th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90003
(323)756-8137 0.4 K-5 922
- Los Angeles One Hundred Sixteenth Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 497 students
11610 Stanford Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90059
(323)754-3121 0.6 K-5 497
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.