One Hundred Seventh Street Elementary School
One Hundred Seventh Street Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- One Hundred Seventh Street Elementary School's student population of 907 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||907 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- One Hundred Seventh Street Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#9094 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Alain Leroy Locke College Preparatory Academy Grades: 9-12 | 1586 students
325 E. 111th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
(323)420-2100 0.4 9-12 1586
- Los Angeles Samuel Gompers Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 493 students
234 E. 112th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90061
(323)241-4000 0.5 6-8 493
- Los Angeles Alliance Judy Ivie Burton Technology Academy High School Grades: 9-12 | 609 students
10101 S. Brd.way
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(323)920-6125 0.6 9-12 609
- Los Angeles Charles W. Barrett Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 886 students
419 W. 98th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90003
(323)756-1419 0.7 K-5 886
- Los Angeles Figueroa Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 447 students
510 W. 111th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90044
(323)756-9268 0.7 K-5 447
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.