Anne Darling Elementary School
- Anne Darling Elementary School's student population of 415 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 24% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||415 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Anne Darling Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#6398 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||San Jose Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redwood City Rocketship Discovery Prep Grades: K-5 | 482 students
370 Wooster St.
Redwood City, CA 94065
(408)217-8951 0.3 K-5 482
- San Jose San Jose High School Grades: 9-12 | 1101 students
275 N. 24th St.
San Jose, CA 95116
(408)535-6320 0.6 9-12 1101
- San Jose Sunrise Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 188 students
1149 E. Julian St.
San Jose, CA 95116
(408)659-4785 0.6 6-8 188
- San Jose Empire Gardens Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 340 students
1060 E. Empire St.
San Jose, CA 95112
(408)535-6221 0.7 K-5 340
- San Jose Independence High School Grades: 9-12 | 2944 students
1776 Edal Park Dr.
San Jose, CA 95133
(408)928-9500 0.8 9-12 2944
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.