Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 55 students
- Minority Enrollment: 29%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Arches Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Arches Academy's ranking?
Arches Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for: Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 32% AZ state average), while ≤20% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 39% AZ state average).
How many students attend Arches Academy?
55 students attend Arches Academy.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
71% of Arches Academy students are White, 18% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Black, 2% of students are American Indian, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What grades does Arches Academy offer ?
Arches Academy offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
What school district is Arches Academy part of?
Arches Academy is part of Arches Academy (92980) School District.
Review Arches Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities