Osborn Elementary School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 5 public schools managed by Osborn Elementary School District serving 2,978 students in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 90% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Arizona state average of 62%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 is equal to the state average of 19:1.
Osborn Elementary School District (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Phoenix Clarendon School1225 W. Clarendon
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Grades: PK-8 | 470 students
- Phoenix Encanto School 1426 W Osborn Road
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Grades: PK-8 | 677 students
- Phoenix Longview Elementary School 1209 East Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Grades: PK-8 | 577 students
- Phoenix Osborn Middle School 1102 W Highland Street
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Grades: 7-8 | 556 students
- Phoenix Solano School 1526 West Missouri Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85015
Grades: PK-8 | 698 students
|School District Name||Osborn Elementary School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||470 students|
|# of Teachers||23 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
|# of Male Students||242 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||228 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||29 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||15 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||333 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||33 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||49 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||11 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||187|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||147|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||136|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Osborn Elementary School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 603 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,707 is higher than the state average of $6,786. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $12,671 is higher than the state average of $6,477. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$36 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$39 MM||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,707||$6,786|
|Spending / Student||$12,671||$6,477|
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.