Patagonia Elementary School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public school in Patagonia Elementary School District, serving 92 students. Patagonia Elementary School District has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Arizona.
- Public school in Patagonia Elementary School District have an average math proficiency score of 27% (versus the Arizona public school average of 45%), and reading proficiency score of 32% (versus the 44% statewide average). This district's average testing ranking is in the bottom 50% of public schools in Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 77% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Arizona public school average of 62% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the Arizona public school average of 19:1.
|School District Name||Patagonia Elementary School District|
|School District Website||http://www.patagonia.k12.az.us|
|School District Phone Number||(520) 394-3050|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 08|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|# of Schools||1 School||2,380 Schools|
|# of Students||92 Students||1,117,458 Students|
|# of Teachers||10 Teachers||47,820 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||19:1|
- Patagonia Elementary School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 641 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||62,127 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||32,009 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||68 Students||502,895 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 Students||59,348 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||21 Students||422,489 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||4,017 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a||34,453 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||12,779|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||6||80,903|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||7||81,467|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||14||82,195|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||8||85,836|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||17||88,944|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||8||89,621|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||10||88,369|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||11||87,282|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||11||86,947|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||86,190|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||84,165|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||78,432|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||83,999|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||329|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,693 is higher than the state average of $7,839. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $12,034 is higher than the state average of $7,481. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$1 MM||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,693||$7,839|
|Spending / Student||$12,034||$7,481|
Patagonia Elementary School District Public Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math/Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Patagonia Elementary School Highway 82
Patagonia, AZ 85624
Grades: PK-8 | 92 students
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.