- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,135 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 33%
- Graduation Rate: 88% (Top 50% in NC)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 65% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NC Dept. of Education
Asheville High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Asheville High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Asheville High School?
How many students attend Asheville High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Asheville High School?
What grades does Asheville High School offer ?
What school district is Asheville High School part of?
Review Asheville High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities