Baldwin (julia) Elementary School
- Baldwin (julia) Elementary School's student population of 379 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||379 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Baldwin (julia) Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 has decreased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#3718 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oak Grove Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Los Paseos Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 526 students
121 Avenida Grande
San Jose, CA 95139
(408) 201-6420 1.0 K-5 526
- San Jose Martin Murphy Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 736 students
141 Avenida Espana
San Jose, CA 95139
(408) 201-6260 1.0 6-8 736
- San Jose Santa Teresa Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 635 students
6200 Encinal Dr.
San Jose, CA 95119
(408) 227-3303 1.0 K-6 635
- San Jose Taylor (bertha) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 630 students
410 Sautner Dr.
San Jose, CA 95123
(408) 226-0462 1.4 K-6 630
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.