Los Paseos Elementary School
- Los Paseos Elementary School's student population of 521 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||521 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Los Paseos Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 27:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3107 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Morgan Hill Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Martin Murphy Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 719 students
141 Avenida Espana
San Jose, CA 95139
(408)201-6260 0.2 6-8 719
- San Jose Baldwin (julia) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 374 students
280 Martinvale Ln.
San Jose, CA 95119
(408)226-3370 1.0 K-6 374
- San Jose Ledesma (rita) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 446 students
1001 Schhouse Rd.
San Jose, CA 95138
(408)224-2191 1.0 K-6 446
- San Jose Santa Teresa Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 616 students
6200 Encinal Dr.
San Jose, CA 95119
(408)227-3303 1.6 K-6 616
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.