Baruch College Campus High School
- Baruch College Campus High School's student population of 440 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||440 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Baruch College Campus High School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#168 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||NEW YORK CITY GEOGRAPHIC DISTRICT # 2 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Ballet Tech/nyc Public School For Dance Grades: 4-8 | 150 students
New York, NY 10003
(212)254-1803 0.3 4-8 150
- New York 47 American Sign Language And English Lower School Grades: PK-8 | 195 students
223 E 23rd St
New York, NY 10010
(914)326-6609 0.4 PK-8 195
- New York Academy For Software Engineering Grades: 9-12 | 450 students
40 Irving Pl
New York, NY 10003
(212)253-3288 0.4 9-12 450
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.