Top Placements (Florida)
Believers Academy is Listed among the top public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for gree lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Believers Academy's student population of 122 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 42% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school / Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Believers Academy is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Believers Academy is Palm Beach School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 74 school districts in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Palm Beach School District's student population of 189,145 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 82% has increased from 74% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $10,718 in this district is less than the state average of $12,987. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,873 is less than the state average of $13,734. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Palm Beach School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||189,145||10,175|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate|
|District Total Revenue||$1,924 MM||$132 MM|
|District Spending||$1,952 MM||$140 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,718||$12,987|
|District Spending / Student||$10,873||$13,734|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Palm Beach Renaissance Learning Academy Grades: 9-12 | 102 students
1310 N Old Congress Ave
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
(561)296-1776 0.0 9-12 102
- West Palm Beach Renaissance Learning Center Grades: PK-8 | 113 students
5800 Corporate Way Ste 101
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
(561)640-0270 0.0 PK-8 113
- Palm Beach Gardens Florida Futures Academy North Campus Grades: 9-12 | 130 students
1760 N Congress Ave
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
(561)215-0933 0.8 9-12 130
- West Palm Beach Dr. Mary Mcleod Bethune Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 551 students
1501 Avenue U
West Palm Beach, FL 33404
(561)882-7600 1.0 PK-5 551
- West Palm Beach Palm Beach Lakes High Adult Education Grades: 9-12
3505 Shiloh Dr
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
(561)640-5025 1.1 9-12 n/a