Belknap School places among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Belknap School's student population of 506 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2018)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||506 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Belknap School is ranked within the top 20% of all 932 schools in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall School Rank||#123 out of 932 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Beaver School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beaver Beaver Preschool Grades: PK | 27 students
290 N Main, P O Box 31
Beaver, UT 84713
(435)438-2291 0.0 PK 27
- Beaver Beaver High School Grades: 7-12 | 461 students
195 E Center, P O Box 71
Beaver, UT 84713
(435)438-2301 0.3 7-12 461
- Minersville Minersville School Grades: K-6 | 108 students
450 S 200 W, P O Box 189
Minersville, UT 84752
(435)386-2382 16.2 K-6 108
- Circleville Circleville School Grades: K-6 | 102 students
300 S Center
Circleville, UT 84723
(435)577-2912 21.4 K-6 102
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.