Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 369 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 50%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in NC
- Math Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NC Dept. of Education
Bladenboro Primary ranks among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bladenboro Primary's ranking?
Bladenboro Primary ranks among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for: Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% NC state average), while 30-34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% NC state average).
How many students attend Bladenboro Primary?
369 students attend Bladenboro Primary.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
50% of Bladenboro Primary students are White, 28% of students are Black, 13% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Bladenboro Primary?
Bladenboro Primary has a student ration of 15:1, which is higher than the North Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Bladenboro Primary offer ?
Bladenboro Primary offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-4
What school district is Bladenboro Primary part of?
Bladenboro Primary is part of Bladen County Schools School District.
Review Bladenboro Primary. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities