Bloomington High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 2,314 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 97%
- Graduation Rate: 95% (Top 30% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Bloomington High School?
The graduation rate of Bloomington High School is 95%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Bloomington High School?
2,314 students attend Bloomington High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
93% of Bloomington High School students are Hispanic, 3% of students are White, 2% of students are Asian, and 2% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Bloomington High School?
Bloomington High School has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Bloomington High School offer ?
Bloomington High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
View the Bloomington High School yearly calendar below.
Review Bloomington High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities