- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 15 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 7%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Bogus Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bogus Elementary School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Bogus Elementary School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Bogus Elementary School?
What grades does Bogus Elementary School offer ?
What school district is Bogus Elementary School part of?
Review Bogus Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities