Boyer Valley Middle/High School
- Boyer Valley Middle/High School's student population of 270 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Boyer Valley Middle/High School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#933 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Boyer Valley Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dow City Boyer Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 211 students
212 School St
Dow City, IA 51528
(712)674-3248 7.3 PK-5 211
- Woodbine Woodbine Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 328 students
501 Weare St
Woodbine, IA 51579
(712)647-2440 9.9 PK-6 328
- Charter Oak Charter Oak-ute High School Grades: 9-12 | 83 students
Charter Oak, IA 51439
(712)678-3325 14.6 9-12 83
- Denison Denison Alternative High School Grades: 9-12 | 23 students
Hwy 30 East
Denison, IA 51442
(712)265-2349 15.6 9-12 23
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.