Bradford Junior High School
Bradford Junior High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Bradford Junior High School's student population of 45 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bradford Junior High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,672 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1976 out of 3672 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bradford CUSD 1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradford Bradford Grade School Grades: PK-5 | 106 students
345 Silver St
Bradford, IL 61421
(309) 897-4441 0.0 PK-5 106
- Toulon Stark County Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 148 students
Po Box 659
Toulon, IL 61483
(309) 286-3451 10.0 6-8 148
- Wyoming Stark County Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 327 students
300 W Van Buren St
Wyoming, IL 61491
(309) 695-5181 10.2 PK-5 327
- Buda Bureau Valley South Grades: 3-8 | 232 students
Po Box 277
Buda, IL 61314
(309) 895-2037 10.5 3-8 232
- Neponset Neponset Grade School Grades: PK-8 | 123 students
201 W Main St
Neponset, IL 61345
(309) 594-2306 10.9 PK-8 123
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.