Brentwood Elementary School
- Brentwood Elementary School's student population of 401 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||401 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Brentwood Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,538 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1272 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wake County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raleigh Wilburn Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 687 students
3707 Marsh Creek Rd
Raleigh, NC 27604
(919)850-8738 1.4 PK-5 687
- Raleigh Millbrook Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 776 students
1520 E Millbrook Rd
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919)850-8700 1.5 PK-5 776
- Raleigh Abbotts Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 657 students
9900 Durant Road
Raleigh, NC 27614
(919)694-0555 2.0 PK-5 657
- Raleigh Douglas Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 664 students
600 Ortega Rd
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919)881-4894 2.0 PK-5 664
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.