Wilburn Elementary School
- Wilburn Elementary School's student population of 646 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 51 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||646 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wilburn Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1489 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wake County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raleigh Brentwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 412 students
3426 Ingram Dr
Raleigh, NC 27604
(919)850-8720 1.4 PK-5 412
- Raleigh River Oaks Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 54 students
4700 New Bern Ave
Raleigh, NC 27610
(919)231-5600 1.8 6-8 54
- Raleigh Abbotts Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 822 students
9900 Durant Road
Raleigh, NC 27614
(919)694-0555 2.4 PK-5 822
- Raleigh Candlewood Middle School Grades: K-5 | 433 students
1130 Marlborough Rd
Raleigh, NC 27610
(919)856-7737 2.4 K-5 433
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.