Beaverdam Elementary School
- Beaverdam Elementary School's student population of 677 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||677 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
- Beaverdam Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wake County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raleigh River Oaks Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 54 students
4700 New Bern Ave
Raleigh, NC 27610
(919)231-5600 2.3 6-8 54
- Raleigh Wilburn Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 646 students
3707 Marsh Creek Rd
Raleigh, NC 27604
(919)850-8738 2.6 PK-5 646
- Knightdale Lockhart Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 593 students
1320 N Smithfield Rd
Knightdale, NC 27545
(919)266-8525 2.7 PK-5 593
- Knightdale Forestville Road Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 691 students
100 Lawson Ridge Road
Knightdale, NC 27545
(919)266-8487 2.9 PK-5 691
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.