Bristol High School
- Bristol High School's student population of 257 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bristol High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#1583 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||18:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bristol Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bristolville Bristol Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 297 students
1845 State Route 88
Bristolville, OH 44402
(330)889-2700 0.0 K-6 297
- Warren Champion High School Grades: 9-12 | 410 students
5976 Mahoning Ave Nw
Warren, OH 44483
(330)847-2305 4.9 9-12 410
- North Bloomfield Bloomfield High School Grades: 5-12 | 130 students
2077 Park West Rd
North Bloomfield, OH 44450
(440)685-4711 5.3 5-12 130
- Mesopotamia Mesopotamia Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 122 students
4466 Kinsman Road
Mesopotamia, OH 44439
(440)693-4125 5.3 PK-4 122
- Warren Champion Central Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 488 students
5759 Mahoning Ave Nw
Warren, OH 44483
(330)847-2315 5.4 K-4 488
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.