Bristol High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 246 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 2%
- Graduation Rate: 80-89% (Btm 50% in OH)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: 70-74% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 75-79% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OH Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
70-74% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 63% OH state average), while 75-79% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 64% OH state average).
What is the graduation rate of Bristol High School?
The graduation rate of Bristol High School is 80-89%, which is lower than the Ohio state average of 82%.
How many students attend Bristol High School?
246 students attend Bristol High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
98% of Bristol High School students are White, 1% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Bristol High School?
Bristol High School has a student ration of 15:1, which is lower than the Ohio state average of 17:1.
What grades does Bristol High School offer ?
Bristol High School offers enrollment in grades 7-12
What school district is Bristol High School part of?
Bristol High School is part of Bristol Local School District.
Review Bristol High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities