Buttonwillow Elementary School
Buttonwillow Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Buttonwillow Elementary School's student population of 374 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||374 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Buttonwillow Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8895 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Buttonwillow Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tupman Elk Hills Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 185 students
501 Kern St.
Tupman, CA 93276
(661)765-7431 9.8 K-8 185
- Mc Kittrick Mckittrick Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 77 students
23250 Second St.
Mc Kittrick, CA 93251
(661)762-7303 10.7 K-8 77
- Shafter Maple Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 292 students
29161 Fresno Ave.
Shafter, CA 93263
(661)746-4439 11.2 K-8 292
- Bakersfield Rio Bravo Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 576 students
22725 Elem Ln.
Bakersfield, CA 93314
(661)588-6313 12.6 K-4 576
- Bakersfield Rio Bravo-greeley Elementary School Grades: 5-8 | 457 students
6601 Enos Ln.
Bakersfield, CA 93314
(661)589-2505 12.7 5-8 457
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.