95914 California Public Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 top public school in 95914, California, serving 87 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 95914 have a diversity score of 0.30, which is lower than the California average of 0.41.
- Minority enrollment is 23% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 22:1.
95914, CA Public Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Bangor Bangor Elementary School7549 Oro-bangor Hwy.
Bangor, CA 95914
Grades: K-8 | 87 students
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.