Calistoga Junior-senior High School
- Calistoga Junior-senior High School's student population of 344 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||344 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Calistoga Junior-senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#5711 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Calistoga Joint Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Calistoga Palisades High (Continuation School) Grades: 9-12 | 14 students
1507 Grant St.
Calistoga, CA 94515
(707)942-5255 0.2 9-12 14
- Calistoga Calistoga Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 499 students
1327 Berry St.
Calistoga, CA 94515
(707)942-4398 0.3 K-6 499
- Angwin Howell Mountain Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 86 students
525 White Cottage Rd. N.
Angwin, CA 94508
(707)965-2423 6.8 K-8 86
- Saint Helena Robert Louis Stevenson Intermediate Grades: 6-8 | 261 students
1316 Hillview Pl.
Saint Helena, CA 94574
(707)967-2725 7.8 6-8 261
- Pope Valley Pope Valley Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 58 students
6200 Pope Valley Rd.
Pope Valley, CA 94567
(707)965-2402 8.1 K-8 58
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.