Cam South Elementary School
- Cam South Elementary School's student population of 122 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cam South Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#211 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CAM Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Massena Cam Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 108 students
207 E. 6th Street
Massena, IA 50853
(712)779-2212 0.0 6-8 108
- Fontanelle Nodaway Valley Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 212 students
112 1st St
Fontanelle, IA 50846
(641)745-2291 10.7 5-8 212
- Anita Iowa Connections Academy High School Grades: 9-12 | 293 students
807 Third St
Anita, IA 50020
(712)762-3496 13.4 9-12 293
- Anita Cam North Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 124 students
709 Mcintyre Dr
Anita, IA 50020
(712)762-3231 13.6 PK-5 124
- Atlantic Atlantic High School Grades: 9-12 | 431 students
1201 E 14th St
Atlantic, IA 50022
(712)243-5358 15.4 9-12 431
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.