Canby Elementary School
- Canby Elementary School's student population of 275 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2018)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||275 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Canby Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#54 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Canby Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canby Canby Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 260 students
307 1st St W
Canby, MN 56220
(507)223-2002 0.0 7-12 260
- Hendricks Hendricks Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 63 students
200 E Lincoln
Hendricks, MN 56136
(507)275-3115 15.8 PK-6 63
- Hendricks Lynd Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 43 students
200 Lincon St
Hendricks, MN 56136
(507)865-4440 15.8 5-8 43
- Ivanhoe Lincoln Elementary - Ivanhoe Grades: PK-6 | 80 students
421 N Rebecca
Ivanhoe, MN 56142
(507)694-1540 17.2 PK-6 80
- Minneota Minneota Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 220 students
504 N Monroe St
Minneota, MN 56264
(507)872-6122 17.8 PK-6 220
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.