Cds Home Street
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 5-8
- Enrollment: 1 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 1:1
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Cds Home Street ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cds Home Street's ranking?
Cds Home Street ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%), Largest student body (number of students) (Top 1%) and Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 1%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
How many students attend Cds Home Street?
1 students attend Cds Home Street.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
100% of Cds Home Street students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cds Home Street?
Cds Home Street has a student ration of 1:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Cds Home Street offer ?
Cds Home Street offers enrollment in grades 5-8
What school district is Cds Home Street part of?
Cds Home Street is part of Bishop Unified School District.
Review Cds Home Street. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities