Cedarwood Elementary School
- Cedarwood Elementary School's student population of 255 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cedarwood Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 27:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#4047 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Paradise Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Magalia Ridgeview High (Continuation School) Grades: 9-12 | 95 students
Magalia, CA 95954
(530) 872-6478 3.5 9-12 95
- Forest Ranch Forest Ranch Charter Grades: K-8 | 131 students
15815 Cedar Creek Rd.
Forest Ranch, CA 95942
(530) 891-3154 4.2 K-8 131
- Paradise Children's Community Charter Grades: K-8 | 220 students
6830 Pentz Rd.
Paradise, CA 95969
(530) 877-2227 4.9 K-8 220
- Paradise Paradise Unified Special Education
6696 Clark Rd.
Paradise, CA 95969
(530) 872-6400 5.2 n/a n/a
Cedarwood is a wonderful school. The teachers care, and take time to make sure each student learns! The facilities are newer and very clean. School faculty encourage parent envolvement.
- Posted by Parent - range
The recent Atlanta cheating scandal has been rocked with another scandal: the ensuing cover-up. Learn more about the second chapter of the standardized test cheating controversy that has this Southern state shaking its head.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about the Montessori Method, the growing number of Montessori charter schools, and why parents are considering this individualized approach to education.