Central Middle School
- Central Middle School's student population of 224 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||224 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Central Middle School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,793 schools in Minnesota (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#648 out of 1793 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Central Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norwood Young America Central Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 459 students
655 7th St Sw
Norwood Young America, MN 55368
(952) 467-7300 0.3 PK-5 459
- Cologne Cologne Academy Grades: K-8 | 613 students
1221 S Village Pkwy
Cologne, MN 55322
(952) 466-2276 6.9 K-8 613
- Waconia Waconia High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,262 student
1650 Community Dr
Waconia, MN 55387
(952) 442-0670 6.9 9-12 1,262
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.