Cerritos Elementary School
- Cerritos Elementary School's student population of 400 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||400 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cerritos Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3665 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Glendale Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Cerritos Elementary School is Alliance Leichtman-levine Family Foundation Env Sci High School (0.9 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Theodore Roosevelt Middle School (0.6 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Theodore Roosevelt Middle School (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendale Theodore Roosevelt Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 775 students
222 E. Acacia Ave.
Glendale, CA 91206
(818)242-6845 0.6 6-8 775
- Glendale Horace Mann Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 650 students
501 E. Acacia Ave.
Glendale, CA 91205
(818)246-2421 0.7 K-5 650
- Los Angeles Atwater Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 287 students
3271 Silver Lake Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90039
(323)665-5941 0.8 K-6 287
- Los Angeles Glenfeliz Boulevard Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 306 students
3955 Glenfeliz Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90039
(323)666-1431 0.8 K-6 306
- Los Angeles Alliance Leichtman-levine Family Foundation Env Sci High School Grades: 9-12 | 523 students
2930 Fletcher Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(323)739-0560 0.9 9-12 523
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.