Chaparral Elementary School
- Chaparral Elementary School's student population of 801 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||801 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chaparral Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#642 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Poway Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Poway Painted Rock Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 684 students
16711 Martincoit Rd.
Poway, CA 92064
(858)487-1180 0.7 K-5 684
- San Marcos Community Collaborative Charter Grades: K-12 | 1924 students
32248 Crown Valley Rd.
San Marcos, CA 92078
(760)494-9646 1.4 K-12 1924
- San Diego Bernardo Heights Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1494 students
12990 Paseo Lucido
San Diego, CA 92128
(858)485-4850 2.2 6-8 1494
- San Diego Westwood Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 791 students
17449 Matinal Rd.
San Diego, CA 92127
(858)487-2026 2.2 K-5 791
- San Diego Rancho Bernardo High School Grades: 9-12 | 2317 students
13010 Paseo Lucido
San Diego, CA 92128
(858)485-4800 2.3 9-12 2317
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.