Charlo Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 114 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 25%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 10% in MT
- Math Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 65-69% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Charlo Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Charlo Elementary School's ranking?
Charlo Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for: Highest overall rank (Top 10%), Highest math proficiency (Top 10%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
55-59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while 65-69% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% MT state average).
How many students attend Charlo Elementary School?
114 students attend Charlo Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
75% of Charlo Elementary School students are White, 14% of students are Two or more races, and 11% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Charlo Elementary School?
Charlo Elementary School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Charlo Elementary School offer ?
Charlo Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
Review Charlo Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities