Charlo Elementary School
- Charlo Elementary School's student population of 149 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||149 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Charlo Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#57 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Charlo Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Ignatius St Ignatius Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 243 students
Saint Ignatius, MT 59865
(406)745-3811 9.3 PK-5 243
- Dixon Dixon 7-8 Grades: 7-8 | 8 students
411 B Street
Dixon, MT 59831
(406)246-3566 11.0 7-8 8
- Ronan Pablo Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 205 students
42080 4th Ave. E.
Ronan, MT 59864
(406)676-3390 11.4 PK-4 205
- Pablo Two Eagle River School Grades: 8-12 | 122 students
Po Box 160
Pablo, MT 59855
(406)675-0292 11.4 8-12 122
- Polson Valley View School Grades: PK-6 | 32 students
42448 Valley View Road
Polson, MT 59860
(406)883-2208 14.2 PK-6 32
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.