Charlotte Choice Charter
- Charlotte Choice Charter's student population of 334 students has grown by 69% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 75% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||334 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Charlotte Choice Charter is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,538 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#2297 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Charlotte Choice Charter School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Aristotle Preparatory Academy Grades: K-5 | 180 students
2461 Arty Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28208
(704)215-4550 0.0 K-5 180
- Concord Cabarrus Charter Academy Grades: K-8 | 1122 students
355 Poplar Crossing Drive Nw
Concord, NC 28027
(704)789-2500 0.0 K-8 1122
- Raleigh Central Wake Charter High School
301 N. Wilmington Street
Raleigh, NC 27699
(919)807-3491 0.0 n/a n/a
- Wilmington Douglass Academy Grades: K-4 | 132 students
507 N 6th Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
(910)763-1976 0.0 K-4 132
- Creedmoor Falls Lake Academy Grades: K-9 | 563 students
1701 East Lyon Station Road
Creedmoor, NC 27522
(919)964-9003 0.0 K-9 563
Great school, its a new school so there have been some challenges, but they are going 4 years strong and they are honestly just getting better and better. My children are happy, and administration is really cracking down on performance and academics. Sports are new addition, pretty cool.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
Staff and teachers are nice so nothing personal. But my son will not go to that school next year. VERY DISORGANIZED
- Posted by Parent - cryst
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.