Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School
- Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School's student population of 780 students has declined by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||780 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 30:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School is Oxnard School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Oxnard School District's student population of 16,909 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $8,743 in this district is less than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has declined by 21% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,564 is less than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has declined by 10% over four school years.
|School District Name||Oxnard School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||16,909||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$145 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$158 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,743||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$9,564||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oxnard Marina West Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 666 students
2501 Carob St.
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805)385-1554 0.5 K-5 666
- Oxnard Juan Lagunas Soria Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 1036 students
3101 Dunkirk Dr.
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805)385-1584 0.6 K-8 1036
- Oxnard Mckinna Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 713 students
1611 S. J St.
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805)385-1563 1.4 K-5 713
- Oxnard Hollywood Beach Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 372 students
4000 Sunset Ln.
Oxnard, CA 93035
(805)986-8720 1.5 K-6 372
- Port Hueneme Sunkist Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 702 students
1400 Teakwood St.
Port Hueneme, CA 93041
(805)986-8722 1.6 K-6 702
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 17, 2018
Public schools are far from perfect, but they still offer significant benefits to the students that attend their classrooms every day. We’ll list a few of those advantages here.
August 29, 2018
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
August 28, 2018
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.