Clark Early Childhood Center
Clark Early Childhood Center places among the top 20% of public schools in Iowa for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Clark Early Childhood Center's student population of 163 students has declined by 48% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has declined by 50% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clark Early Childhood Center's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (15-16)||85-89%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (15-16)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sioux City Community School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sioux City North High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,488 student
Sioux City, IA 51104
(712) 239-7000 0.7 9-12 1,488
- Sioux City Perry Creek Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 637 students
3601 Country Club Blvd
Sioux City, IA 51104
(712) 279-6836 0.8 1-5 637
- Bevington Bryant Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 319 students
1114 W. 27th
Bevington, IA 50033
(712) 279-6819 1.6 K-5 319
- Sioux City Leeds Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 707 students
3919 Jefferson St
Sioux City, IA 51108
(712) 239-7034 2.1 PK-5 707
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.