Clarksville Elementary School
- Clarksville Elementary School's student population of 449 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||449 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clarksville Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,791 schools in Virginia (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#558 out of 1791 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mecklenburg County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Skipwith Bluestone High School Grades: 9-12 | 544 students
6825 Skipwith Road
Skipwith, VA 23968
(434) 372-5177 8.3 9-12 544
- Skipwith Alternative Education Center
175 Mayfield Drive
Skipwith, VA 23968
(434) 738-6111 9.3 n/a n/a
- Stovall Stovall-shaw Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 378 students
7696 Hwy 15 N
Stovall, NC 27582
(919) 693-3478 10.2 PK-5 378
- Henderson New Hope Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 170 students
10199 Nc 39 Hwy N
Henderson, NC 27537
(252) 438-6549 11.5 PK-5 170
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.