Clements High School
- Clements High School's student population of 583 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||583 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clements High School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#760 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Limestone County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Athens Blue Springs Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 494 students
16787 Hardy Road
Athens, AL 35611
(256)729-4092 1.8 PK-5 494
- Athens Owens Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 417 students
21465 Al Highway 99
Athens, AL 35614
(256)233-6669 8.7 K-5 417
- Lester West Limestone High School Grades: K-12 | 1104 students
10945 School House Rd
Lester, AL 35647
(256)233-6687 10.1 K-12 1104
- Athens Athens Intermediate School Grades: 5-6 | 516 students
1916 Us Hwy 72 W.
Athens, AL 35611
(256)230-2880 10.7 5-6 516
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.