Cloud Springs Elementary School
- Cloud Springs Elementary School's student population of 385 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||385 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cloud Springs Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1547 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Catoosa County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Oglethorpe Battlefield Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 454 students
2206 Battlefield Pkwy
Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742
(706)866-9183 1.3 3-5 454
- Fort Oglethorpe Battlefield Primary Grades: PK-2 | 536 students
2204 Battlefield Pkwy
Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742
(706)861-5778 1.3 PK-2 536
- Rossville West Side Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 470 students
72 Braves Ln
Rossville, GA 30741
(706)866-9211 1.3 PK-5 470
Very nice school. I miss this school very much. Teachers and administration are very nice and respectful.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Kylie
Low parent interaction, still waiting for my son's teacher to set up a parent/teacher conference and school ends in two months. My son cries before school everyday saying the teachers pick on him, and I even tried called the principal and assistant principal, still have yet to hear a word. My son will NOT be returning!
- Posted by Parent - tat2d
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.