- Battlefield Primary's student population of 536 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||536 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Battlefield Primary's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Catoosa County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Oglethorpe Battlefield Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 454 students
2206 Battlefield Pkwy
Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742
(706)866-9183 0.0 3-5 454
- Rossville West Side Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 470 students
72 Braves Ln
Rossville, GA 30741
(706)866-9211 1.1 PK-5 470
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.