Cloverdale Elementary School
Cloverdale Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Cloverdale Elementary School's student population of 269 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||269 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cloverdale Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,791 schools in Virginia (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#424 out of 1791 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||85-89%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Botetourt County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roanoke Bonsack Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 366 students
5437 Crumpacker Dr
Roanoke, VA 24019
(540) 977-5870 2.6 PK-5 366
- Roanoke Mountain View Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 356 students
5901 Plantation Circle
Roanoke, VA 24019
(540) 561-8175 2.9 PK-5 356
- Roanoke Roanoke Valley Juvenile Detention Home
498 Coyner Springs Rd.
Roanoke, VA 24012
(540) 561-3858 2.9 n/a n/a
- Daleville Lord Botetourt High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,052 student
1435 Roanoke Rd
Daleville, VA 24083
(540) 992-1261 3.2 9-12 1,052
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.