Clyde-savannah High School
- Clyde-savannah High School's student population of 240 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clyde-savannah High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#168 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clyde-savannah Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clyde Clyde-savannah Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 174 students
215 Glasgow St
Clyde, NY 14433
(315)902-3200 0.2 6-8 174
- Clyde Clyde-savannah Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 399 students
212 E Dezeng St
Clyde, NY 14433
(315)902-3100 0.5 PK-5 399
- Lyons Lyons Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 543 students
98 William St
Lyons, NY 14489
(315)946-2200 6.4 PK-6 543
- North Rose North Rose-wolcott Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 496 students
10456 Salter Rd
North Rose, NY 14516
(315)587-4005 7.1 PK-4 496
- Wolcott North Rose-wolcott High School Grades: 9-12 | 356 students
11631 Salter-colvin Rd
Wolcott, NY 14590
(315)594-3100 7.5 9-12 356
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.