Cochise Elementary School
- Cochise Elementary School's student population of 567 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||567 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cochise Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#78 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Scottsdale Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Basis Scottsdale Primary Grades: K-5 | 530 students
11735 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
(520)219-6000 2.1 K-5 530
- Phoenix Great Hearts Academies - Archway Cicero Grades: K-7 | 516 students
3102 N. 56th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85018
(480)424-1790 2.1 K-7 516
- Phoenix Great Hearts Academies - Cicero Prep Grades: 6-9 | 421 students
7205 N. Pima Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85018
(602)438-7045 2.1 6-9 421
- Scottsdale Arts Academy At Scottsdale Grades: K-4 | 168 students
7214 East Jenan Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(602)437-3927 2.2 K-4 168
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.