Cocopah Middle School
Cocopah Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Cocopah Middle School's student population of 929 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||929 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cocopah Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#298 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||19:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Scottsdale Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Sequoya Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 481 students
11808 N. 64th St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
(480)484-6100 0.4 K-5 481
- Scottsdale Basis Scottsdale Primary Grades: K-5 | 530 students
11735 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
(520)219-6000 0.7 K-5 530
- Scottsdale Arts Academy At Scottsdale Grades: K-4 | 168 students
7214 East Jenan Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(602)437-3927 0.8 K-4 168
- Tolleson Plc Arts Academy At Scottsdale Inc. Grades: K-6 | 130 students
6140 E. Thunderbird
Tolleson, AZ 85353
(623)474-2120 0.8 K-6 130
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.