Coles H S And Educational Center
Coles H S And Educational Center places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Coles H S And Educational Center's student population of 216 students has grown by 27% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 29% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||216 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Coles H S And Educational Center's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#7515 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Corpus Christi Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corpus Christi Adkins Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 626 students
2402 Ennis Joslin Rd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
(361)878-3800 0.2 6-8 626
- Corpus Christi Nueces Co J J A E P Grades: 6-12 | 8 students
3530 Gollihar Rd
Corpus Christi, TX 78403
(361)855-7303 0.2 6-12 8
- Corpus Christi Veterans Memorial High School Grades: 9-12 | 1981 students
3750 Cimmarron Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
(361)878-7900 0.2 9-12 1981
- Corpus Christi Evans Ses Grades: PK-5 | 444 students
Corpus Christi, TX 78401
(361)878-2240 0.5 PK-5 444
- Corpus Christi Roy Miller H S And Metro School Of Design Grades: 7-12 | 1389 students
1 Battlin Buc Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78408
(361)878-5100 1.4 7-12 1389
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.