Columbia Middle School
- Columbia Middle School's student population of 756 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has grown by 24% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||756 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Columbia Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#5368 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sunnyvale School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sunnyvale Spark Charter Grades: K-8 | 180 students
739 Morse Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94088
(408)306-5872 0.1 K-8 180
- Sunnyvale Bishop Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 538 students
450 N. Sunnyvale Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
(408)522-8229 0.5 K-5 538
- Sunnyvale San Miguel Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 371 students
777 San Miguel Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
(408)522-8279 0.6 K-5 371
- Sunnyvale Lakewood Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 432 students
750 Lakechime Dr.
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
(408)522-8272 1.0 K-5 432
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.