Ellis Elementary School
- Ellis Elementary School's student population of 744 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||744 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ellis Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has decreased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3148 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sunnyvale School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sunnyvale Braly Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 405 students
675 Gail Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
(408)423-1000 0.5 K-5 405
- Sunnyvale Ponderosa Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 596 students
804 Ponderosa Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
(408)423-4000 0.9 K-5 596
- Sunnyvale Cumberland Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 767 students
824 Cumberland Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
(408)522-8255 1.1 K-5 767
- Sunnyvale Bishop Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 538 students
450 N. Sunnyvale Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
(408)522-8229 1.2 K-5 538
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.