Columbus Africentric Early College Elementary School
Columbus Africentric Early College Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Columbus Africentric Early College Elementary School's student population of 254 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Columbus Africentric Early College Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#2875 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Columbus City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Columbus Africentric Early College Grades: 6-12 | 494 students
300 E Livingston Ave
Columbus, OH 43215
(614)365-8675 0.0 6-12 494
- Columbus Columbus Downtown High School Grades: 10-12 | 45 students
365 S 4th St
Columbus, OH 43215
(614)365-2283 0.2 10-12 45
- Youngstown Academy For Urban Scholars Youngstown Grades: 9-12 | 161 students
1350 5th Ave Ste 100 106
Youngstown, OH 44504
(330)744-9070 0.4 9-12 161
- Columbus Siebert Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 296 students
385 Reinhard Ave
Columbus, OH 43206
(614)365-6613 0.7 PK-6 296
Nearby Homes for Sale
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.