- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 7-11
- Enrollment: 36 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 7:1
- Minority Enrollment: 92%
- Graduation Rate: 95%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Community Day?
The graduation rate of Community Day is 95%, which is higher than the California state average of 86%.
How many students attend Community Day?
36 students attend Community Day.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
86% of Community Day students are Hispanic, 8% of students are White, 3% of students are American Indian, and 3% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Community Day?
Community Day has a student ration of 7:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Community Day offer ?
Community Day offers enrollment in grades 7-11
Review Community Day. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities