Copper Creek Elementary School
Copper Creek Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Copper Creek Elementary School's student population of 545 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||545 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Copper Creek Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,842 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#411 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Amphitheater Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Painted Sky Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 485 students
12620 N. Woodburne Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85755
(520)696-3800 1.5 PK-5 485
- Tucson Richard B Wilson Junior School Grades: PK-8 | 1286 students
2330 W Glover Rd
Tucson, AZ 85742
(520)696-5000 1.8 PK-8 1286
- Tucson Pima County Jted Nw Campus High School Grades: 10-12 | 6 students
3901 W. Linda Vista Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85741
(520)352-5833 2.1 10-12 6
- Tucson Basis Oro Valley Grades: 5-12 | 537 students
11155 N. Oracle Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85737
(520)308-5220 2.5 5-12 537
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.