Cornelia Elementary School
- Cornelia Elementary School's student population of 604 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||604 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cornelia Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1193 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Habersham County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cornelia Level Grove Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 610 students
2525 Level Grove Rd
Cornelia, GA 30531
(706)778-3087 1.9 PK-5 610
- Baldwin Baldwin Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 416 students
894 Willingham Ave
Baldwin, GA 30511
(706)778-6435 2.1 PK-5 416
- Mount Airy 9th Grade Academy Grades: 9 | 498 students
171 Raider Cir
Mount Airy, GA 30563
(706)778-0830 3.0 9 498
- Demorest Demorest Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 495 students
3116 Demorest Mount Airy Hwy
Demorest, GA 30535
(706)778-4126 3.0 PK-5 495
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.